New Acer Liquid Expressed

This is a discussion on New Acer Liquid Expressed within the Acer Liquid Express forums, part of the Acer Android Phones category; I am new here. I really don't know the Acer Liquid Express mobile. I am looking the Acer mobile and I want to buy the ...

Thread: New Acer Liquid Expressed

New Acer Liquid Expressed

I am new here. I really don't know the Acer Liquid Express mobile. I am looking the Acer mobile and I want to buy the Acer Liquid mobile. So would you help me or give me the more information of Acer liquid mobile?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by tonybosell View Post
    I am new here. I really don't know the Acer Liquid Express mobile. I am looking the Acer mobile and I want to buy the Acer Liquid mobile. So would you help me or give me the more information of Acer liquid mobile?

The Liquid Express is a 3.5in smartphone running Android 2.3 and featuring a Qualcomm 7227 processor running at 800MHz. It will come with a five megapixel camera. The phone is available from Orange for free on a 20.50-a-month, two year contract, or also free on a 15.24-a-month on a two year T-Mobile contract. Acer also confirmed that all future smartphones will come with NFC technology. While NFC (Near Field Communication) technology has been around for some time, it has so far not been widely adopted.

NFC has a long way to go before it is used constantly. There are many reasons for this.
    To begin with there are very few phone models supporting the NFC technology.

A lot of people are not aware of the development.

You need to have two phones supporting the NFC technology.

All these factors have restricted the NFC technology to a great deal. However this technology is simply too good to keep it away for long. It would be popular very soon.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links