MissedCall Bomber

This is a discussion on MissedCall Bomber within the Android Apps forums, part of the Android Applications category; MissedCall Bomber v 2.2.1-for Android 2.2 and higher Using this application, you can make missed call on any phone number, as many as you want! ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cali
  • 1 Post By UltraDroid
  • 1 Post By spidershowl11

Thread: MissedCall Bomber

MissedCall Bomber

MissedCall Bomber v 2.2.1-for Android 2.2 and higher Using this application, you can make missed call on any phone number, as many as you want! ********************************** •First, enter a valid phone number. •Second, Enter number of missed calls. •Third, enter duration for each call. Now, you can have a cup of coffee and wait until all missed calls taken place on your victim phone! In order to stop application process you can turn the screen off or press back button ********************************** Call Catcher Service If you active this service all calls from specific numbers by you will answer automatically and immediately. You can use this feature when your friend make missed calls on your phone and you want to cost them for his/her missed calls, notice that calls will hang up after 3 seconds This service needs your phone to be rooted
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1401
Size:  12.4 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  10.0 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  10.1 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 1399
Size:  9.4 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 1395
Size:  6.6 KB
    Tip: this application tasted successfully on Samsung mobile phones, but it might doesn't work on some ROMs and phones, if you buy this application and it doesn't work on your phone, please tell us in order to fix problems (if it is possible) in new versions! This application will get update monthly and all comments will reviewed and effect on new versions, so if you don’t like any part of application or you expect some feature that is not included in current version, please don’t hesitate to contact us! This application does not work on: Xperia S Buy it from google play now! its only 0.99$ version 3.0.0.0 with big changes will release this week
    Last edited by NARENJ; 07-29-2012 at 11:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing.
    NARENJ likes this.

Hello there and welcome aboard!

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    NARENJ likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Quote Originally Posted by NARENJ View Post
    MissedCall Bomber v 2.2.1-for Android 2.2 and higher Using this application, you can make missed call on any phone number, as many as you want! ********************************** •First, enter a valid phone number. •Second, Enter number of missed calls. •Third, enter duration for each call. Now, you can have a cup of coffee and wait until all missed calls taken place on your victim phone! In order to stop application process you can turn the screen off or press back button ********************************** Call Catcher Service If you active this service all calls from specific numbers by you will answer automatically and immediately. You can use this feature when your friend make missed calls on your phone and you want to cost them for his/her missed calls, notice that calls will hang up after 3 seconds This service needs your phone to be rooted
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1401
Size:  12.4 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  10.0 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  10.1 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 1399
Size:  9.4 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 1395
Size:  6.6 KB
    Tip: this application tasted successfully on Samsung mobile phones, but it might doesn't work on some ROMs and phones, if you buy this application and it doesn't work on your phone, please tell us in order to fix problems (if it is possible) in new versions! This application will get update monthly and all comments will reviewed and effect on new versions, so if you don’t like any part of application or you expect some feature that is not included in current version, please don’t hesitate to contact us! This application does not work on: Xperia S Buy it from google play now! its only 0.99$ version 3.0.0.0 with big changes will release this week

I don't think anyone will be interested in buying the app. It is fun to give missed calls to your friends where you can decide the number of missed calls to him/her. But to spend on the app for just fun is something that not everyone likes.
    NARENJ likes this.

tanks every body for your comments

this is our first application on android , we hope that we can develop more useful application in future

I think this is very useful application, if we need to get pay attention from friend for special relationship,
    but please change the pic with smille face or love face...
    and you can make another call (not miscall) aplication "say "i love you or any (from our voice record)" an repeat call by time.
    it is usefull if you have contract to say "i love you" many times a day to your wife.
    or we can setting call or sms to say "happy birthday" to someone or wife but by pending ofcourse by time adjust (my wife will think i a romantic person).
    because in our contact (galaxy phone) there is input birthday

and I think this application will not disturb android user because there is many call blocked application...
    especially for wife or special person who listed our number on whitelist (not blacklist) on call blocked application..
    except you can make miscall with anti call blocked...

So... I waiting version number 3
    Last edited by salmoon; 12-30-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by salmoon View Post
    I think this is very useful application, if we need to get pay attention from friend for special relationship,
    but please change the pic with smille face or love face...
    and you can make another call (not miscall) aplication "say "i love you or any (from our voice record)" an repeat call by time.
    it is usefull if you have contract to say "i love you" many times a day to your wife.
    or we can setting call or sms to say "happy birthday" to someone or wife but by pending ofcourse by time adjust (my wife will think i a romantic person).
    because in our contact (galaxy phone) there is input birthday

and I think this application will not disturb android user because there is many call blocked application...
    especially for wife or special person who listed our number on whitelist (not blacklist) on call blocked application..
    except you can make miscall with anti call blocked...

So... I waiting version number 3
    Welcome to the site. Thanks for providing feedback.

Welcome aboard Salmoon!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Ads