Titanium Backup Pro
Greetings One'n'All, from down under, New Zealand.
I've just become an Android user for the first time. Im hoping someone might have the answer to my question regarding the Titanium Backup App.
I have just purchased the Pro version and installed the App. My Galaxy S3 is rooted and Titanium is working.
I am wanting to "backup" everything as you do. Being a newbie to Smartphones, I have watched three youtube videos to learn how to use Titanium Backup. Every video I watched showed a "Batch" icon after hitting the "Menu" button. When I hit "Menu" on the Galaxy S3, I dont have the "Batch" icon anywhere???
Can anyone help me? I would really appreciate your help....
08-07-2012 08:36 PM
any one can help KIWI, please
- Launch Titanium Pro
- Go to tab "Backup/Restore"
- You will see 3 icons on top right
- Click the center icon (beside/on the right of the search icon)
- You will in new window of "Batch Backup/Restore - All" top left.
- Navigate lower you can see "Backup" and cam choose which you want to run
Last edited by Astrix; 08-09-2012 at 01:05 AM.