Android App That Lets You Send Text Messages via Your Tablet
Simply install Tablet Talk on your smart phone and on your tablet, and that's basically it! Connect the two devices through Bluetooth or a WiFi network and your messages should in turn synced up on the tablet. You can use also Tablet Talk while Bluetooth tethering or your phone is a WiFi hotspot. This means you can text with 100% efficiency. You will not waste your phone's data sending messages to the cloud. They go directly to the tablet, which does not use any extra data.
Tablet Talk Key Facts
- Tablet Talk uses a direct connect, this means messages are synched instantly without any delay.
- Privacy: Tablet Talk does not use the cloud or any intermediate servers. Tablet talk doesn't see users' messages or phone calls.
- Caller ID: The tablet rings when you get a call, you can mute or ignore the call.
- Phone calling: Tablet Talk has a dialer app built in. If you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone then you can dial and receive calls on the tablet, too.
- Tethering: You can use Tablet Talk while Bluetooth tethering or your phone is a WiFi hotspot. This means you can text with 100% efficiency. You will not waste your phone's data sending messages to the cloud. They go directly to the tablet, which does not use any extra data.
- You can use Tablet Talk when your tablet is not connected to the internet.
- In-dash car setups: You can link your smart phones and in dash tablet over Bluetooth, combined with a Bluetooth headset, you can easily answer and dial calls while driving.
Download Tablet Talk - Android apps on Google Play
09-12-2012 02:25 AM
What's New with Tablet Talk Version 1.6.2
- Save attachments
- Support for receiving video and audio attachments.
- Fixed messages not being marked as read
- Other small fixes
- The new WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is required for Tablet Talk to save MMS attachments.
Also check out this Tablet Talk DarkHorse Theme by Michael Gunther with themed SMS Thread, Compose/Reply & Incoming Calls interface.
Hello and welcome to the forum!
GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock
GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Jedi Academy Rom
Android Jr Member
gone through the post and came to know about table talk features and how android app let you send text messages via tablet .
I recommend this cool app!