09-23-2012 04:30 AM
Version 2.1 of Note l!st is released.
This update adds sorting, an option to install a shortcut to quicky add a note from your homescreen and a preview line for each note
Here’s the complete change log:
- Added: Sorting option for the note list screen.
- Added: Sorting option for the folder list screen.
- Added: Option to the settings screen for installing a shortcut to add a new note from your homescreen.
- Added: App font option in the settings screen.
- Added: Credits option in the setting screen.
- Changed layout of edit note screen, notes list and folder list
- Changed layout of the about screen
- Default font is now the same for all Android versions.
- Changed the app icon
An new update has been published today. This update polishes up the interface and make’s Note l!st stand out as a beautifull note taking app. The update also focuses on navigation, making it easier to change folders and quickly add notes from the folders screen.
Change log v2.2:
- Fixed: Scrolling problems could occur when typing long text in a note.
- Added: Option to add a new note from the folder list screen.
- Added: Quick folder selection in the action bar when browsing the notes in a folder.
- The app now supports system font size setting. The app will adapt the fonts accordingly.
- Changed layout of edit folder screen
- Changed layout of edit and view note screens
- Changed layout of the splash screen
- Layout is now more uniform for all Android versions.
Version 2.3 has been released.
This update add's support for tablets and tweaks performance.
- Fixed: Some folder icons were out of focus on mdpi devices
- Fixed: Out of memory error when rapidly changing orientation
- Fixed: Focus moved from note to title in edit note screen after a screen rotation
- Added layout support for tablets
- Changed layout of notes list
- Changed Layout of folder list
- Changed the app icon
- Many tweaks for better performance and memory usage
Version 2.4 has been released.
This update adds the option to disable the ads and other improvements.
- Fixed: Some screens could still be rotated while auto rotate was disabled on the device.
- Added: Option to change the back stack history in tablet mode.
- Added: Donate option to help the developer. To thank you, the app will no longer show ads.
- Changed: The splash screen will now only be shown the first time the app is started.
- Changed: Modified the green priority color.
- Changed layout of edit notes screen
- Reduced the app size.
- Minumum Android version is now 2.2
Version 2.5 has been released today.
With the new update of Note l!st you no longer have to worry about accidentally deleting an important note. The added “Deleted notes” folder shows all deleted notes before you choose to permanently delete or restore them.
The update also adds higher resolution icons for use with high resolution devices and has improvements for the user interface.
Change log v2.5
- Fixed: The app would crash with an IllegalStateException when pressing back in the share dialog.
- Added: Deleted notes folder. Deleting a note will now first move it to the deleted notes folder, from there you can permanently delete or restore notes. This folder will auto hide if there are no deleted notes available.
- Added: XHDPI version of icons.
- Changed: The note content will now automatically capitalize the first word of a sentence.
- Changed: Some font sizes for tablet layout.
- Changed: Switched the save and discard buttons in the edit note screen.
- Changed: Action bar layout of edit folder screen
- Changed: Back button setting is now only visible on tablets.
Version 2.6 has been published today.
The new backup feature allows you to create and restore all your notes on the external storage on your device. This should also come handy if you like to copy all your notes to an other device.
Change log v2.6
- Fixed: Notes could be created without a folder.
- Fixed: Both mark as todo and mark as completed were visible in the note context item.
- Added: Backup/restore to SD options.
Version 2.7 of Note l!st has been released today.
This version adds archive folders, a special high priority notes folder, new folder icons and a backup manager.
- Added: New special folder High priority notes.
- Added: Archive folders.
- Added: Three new folder icons.
- Changed: Backup manger.