Recover Deleted Viber Messages

This is a discussion on Recover Deleted Viber Messages within the Android Apps forums, part of the Android Applications category; this is my gmail account alaaalshawabkeh9@gmail.com i install viber 3 on my android galaxy s4 and there is hacking on my viber masseges and stolen ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Recover Deleted Viber Messages

complain about stolen some data by hacking my viber masseges

this is my gmail account alaaalshawabkeh9@gmail.com
    i install viber 3 on my android galaxy s4
    and there is hacking on my viber masseges and stolen some important masseges
    and i need this data cause it very important and i want to know who is stolen my data and why ? , and how?
    please help me , or send the soluation to restore my data
    iam waiting feedback on my gmail : alaaalshawabkeh9@gmail.com
    this is aginst law and privacy
    best regards,

@alaa.sh -

Hi,
    We're not aware of any way to hack specifically into Viber. If Viber messages have been deleted (it could happen 'innocently' sometimes), they unfortunately cannot be retrieved.
    We recommend our users to regularly use the "Export message history" feature in order to have a backup of Viber's messages.

@
    crazysanchez -

Restoring Viber's messages is unfortunately not available yet. We are considering to add it in the future, and when we have news we'll let you know

Excuse me, can you help me ?
    i have Viber on my mobile Samsung Galaxy Note N-7000 and i have alot of messages on it with my friends from 1 year ago and yesterday i bought a new Tablet (Nextbook) and i go to google play store on it and download Viber on it too, i didnt know that i cant setup 2 Viber accounts to one mobile number so that i uninstalled viber from my new Tablet, and after that i opened my Viber on my mobile and find my all messages deleted
    please please please tell me what i can do to restore my messages with my contacts and my friends

Quote Originally Posted by freeharbya View Post
    Excuse me, can you help me ?
    i have Viber on my mobile Samsung Galaxy Note N-7000 and i have alot of messages on it with my friends from 1 year ago and yesterday i bought a new Tablet (Nextbook) and i go to google play store on it and download Viber on it too, i didnt know that i cant setup 2 Viber accounts to one mobile number so that i uninstalled viber from my new Tablet, and after that i opened my Viber on my mobile and find my all messages deleted
    please please please tell me what i can do to restore my messages with my contacts and my friends
    Unfortunately, it will not be possible to retrieve those lost messages, since we (Viber) do not keep our users' message history on our servers - we care about our users' privacy.
    We recommend to use our “Export message history” function every once in a while, in order to make sure that those messages are backed up.

Hello,
    OK, I understood that once the viber messasges are deleted you cannot get them back, because you dont keep the history of it.
    But I have also read that this kind of data IS saved and can be forwarded under certain circumstances (criminal suspicion, terrorism etc.). That tells me that the information is stored somewhere. My question is, if I demand from the Viber company to send only mine message history, will I get it back?
    Also, I would like to know please, what are the rules concerning deleted call history?
    I am trying hard to retreive them both, so let me know is there any chance for normal human being to get them back.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sasek View Post
    Hello,
    OK, I understood that once the viber messasges are deleted you cannot get them back, because you dont keep the history of it.
    But I have also read that this kind of data IS saved and can be forwarded under certain circumstances (criminal suspicion, terrorism etc.). That tells me that the information is stored somewhere. My question is, if I demand from the Viber company to send only mine message history, will I get it back?
    Also, I would like to know please, what are the rules concerning deleted call history?
    I am trying hard to retreive them both, so let me know is there any chance for normal human being to get them back.
    Thank you
    Messages that have been deleted are not stored anywhere else (they are literally gone), so unfortunately we can't help with that.
    For more questions or information, we invite you to read our Privacy Policy Viber - Privacy Policy or contact our support team at: SMART ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Hi,
    Unfortunately deleted Viber messages cannot be recovered, since we (Viber) do not keep a copy of our users' chat history in our servers, due to respecting user privacy.
    We apologize

If viber does not keep copies of user messages, how was it possible for my sister to have retrieved my old viber messages using the desktop version?

It's possible she could have had them backed up via a separate backup and restore msg app? I'm sure Viber isn't going to come onto our forum and mislead their customers about keeping a copy of their messages.

tap'n

Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    It's possible she could have had them backed up via a separate backup and restore msg app? I'm sure Viber isn't going to come onto our forum and mislead their customers about keeping a copy of their messages.

tap'n

Does this have something to do with phone model or orther app? mine is samsung note. I always clear my chat history. all the messages she retrieved were long deleted. i'm confused. please enlighten me.

We don't have any methods of retrieving lost messages (as I explained, they are not saved anywhere on our servers, at all).

Unfortunately we can't tell how exactly she did this - you'll have to ask her

Note that Viber Desktop and Viber on mobile are synchronized at any given point, so the messages that you send on Viber on your mobile will also appear on Viber Desktop (using the same account as your mobile phone).
    CR6 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads