Recover Deleted Viber Messages

This is a discussion on Recover Deleted Viber Messages within the Android Apps forums, part of the Android Applications category; this is my gmail account alaaalshawabkeh9@gmail.com i install viber 3 on my android galaxy s4 and there is hacking on my viber masseges and stolen ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Recover Deleted Viber Messages

  1. #11
    Android Lurker alaa.sh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1

    complain about stolen some data by hacking my viber masseges

    this is my gmail account alaaalshawabkeh9@gmail.com
    i install viber 3 on my android galaxy s4
    and there is hacking on my viber masseges and stolen some important masseges
    and i need this data cause it very important and i want to know who is stolen my data and why ? , and how?
    please help me , or send the soluation to restore my data
    iam waiting feedback on my gmail : alaaalshawabkeh9@gmail.com
    this is aginst law and privacy
    best regards,

  2. #12
    Android Jr Member Viber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanked
    5 times
    @alaa.sh -

    Hi,
    We're not aware of any way to hack specifically into Viber. If Viber messages have been deleted (it could happen 'innocently' sometimes), they unfortunately cannot be retrieved.
    We recommend our users to regularly use the "Export message history" feature in order to have a backup of Viber's messages.

    @
    crazysanchez -

    Restoring Viber's messages is unfortunately not available yet. We are considering to add it in the future, and when we have news we'll let you know

  3. #13
    Android Lurker freeharbya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Excuse me, can you help me ?
    i have Viber on my mobile Samsung Galaxy Note N-7000 and i have alot of messages on it with my friends from 1 year ago and yesterday i bought a new Tablet (Nextbook) and i go to google play store on it and download Viber on it too, i didnt know that i cant setup 2 Viber accounts to one mobile number so that i uninstalled viber from my new Tablet, and after that i opened my Viber on my mobile and find my all messages deleted
    please please please tell me what i can do to restore my messages with my contacts and my friends

  4. #14
    Android Jr Member Viber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freeharbya View Post
    Excuse me, can you help me ?
    i have Viber on my mobile Samsung Galaxy Note N-7000 and i have alot of messages on it with my friends from 1 year ago and yesterday i bought a new Tablet (Nextbook) and i go to google play store on it and download Viber on it too, i didnt know that i cant setup 2 Viber accounts to one mobile number so that i uninstalled viber from my new Tablet, and after that i opened my Viber on my mobile and find my all messages deleted
    please please please tell me what i can do to restore my messages with my contacts and my friends
    Unfortunately, it will not be possible to retrieve those lost messages, since we (Viber) do not keep our users' message history on our servers - we care about our users' privacy.
    We recommend to use our “Export message history” function every once in a while, in order to make sure that those messages are backed up.

  5. #15
    Android Lurker sasek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2
    Hello,
    OK, I understood that once the viber messasges are deleted you cannot get them back, because you dont keep the history of it.
    But I have also read that this kind of data IS saved and can be forwarded under certain circumstances (criminal suspicion, terrorism etc.). That tells me that the information is stored somewhere. My question is, if I demand from the Viber company to send only mine message history, will I get it back?
    Also, I would like to know please, what are the rules concerning deleted call history?
    I am trying hard to retreive them both, so let me know is there any chance for normal human being to get them back.
    Thank you

  6. #16
    Android Jr Member Viber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sasek View Post
    Hello,
    OK, I understood that once the viber messasges are deleted you cannot get them back, because you dont keep the history of it.
    But I have also read that this kind of data IS saved and can be forwarded under certain circumstances (criminal suspicion, terrorism etc.). That tells me that the information is stored somewhere. My question is, if I demand from the Viber company to send only mine message history, will I get it back?
    Also, I would like to know please, what are the rules concerning deleted call history?
    I am trying hard to retreive them both, so let me know is there any chance for normal human being to get them back.
    Thank you
    Messages that have been deleted are not stored anywhere else (they are literally gone), so unfortunately we can't help with that.
    For more questions or information, we invite you to read our Privacy Policy Viber - Privacy Policy or contact our support team at: SMART ticket

  7. #17
    Android Lurker chloeg01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Hi,
    Unfortunately deleted Viber messages cannot be recovered, since we (Viber) do not keep a copy of our users' chat history in our servers, due to respecting user privacy.
    We apologize

    If viber does not keep copies of user messages, how was it possible for my sister to have retrieved my old viber messages using the desktop version?

  8. #18
    Super Moderator CR6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,469
    Thanked
    196 times
    It's possible she could have had them backed up via a separate backup and restore msg app? I'm sure Viber isn't going to come onto our forum and mislead their customers about keeping a copy of their messages.

    tap'n

  9. #19
    Android Lurker chloeg01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    It's possible she could have had them backed up via a separate backup and restore msg app? I'm sure Viber isn't going to come onto our forum and mislead their customers about keeping a copy of their messages.

    tap'n

    Does this have something to do with phone model or orther app? mine is samsung note. I always clear my chat history. all the messages she retrieved were long deleted. i'm confused. please enlighten me.

  10. #20
    Android Jr Member Viber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanked
    5 times
    We don't have any methods of retrieving lost messages (as I explained, they are not saved anywhere on our servers, at all).

    Unfortunately we can't tell how exactly she did this - you'll have to ask her


    Note that Viber Desktop and Viber on mobile are synchronized at any given point, so the messages that you send on Viber on your mobile will also appear on Viber Desktop (using the same account as your mobile phone).
    CR6 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How to Recover Deleted SMS
    By sandman1960 in forum HTC Sensation 4G
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:05 PM
  2. Recover Deleted SMS
    By StefaniaM in forum Android Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 06:33 PM
  3. Please help me recover my deleted sms's...!!!
    By StefaniaM in forum HTC Wildfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 06:56 AM

Search tags for this page

how to get back deleted messages on viber
,
how to recover deleted messages on viber
,

how to recover deleted viber messages

,

how to recover viber messages

,

how to restore viber messages

,
how to retrieve deleted messages from viber
,
how to retrieve deleted messages in viber
,
how to retrieve deleted messages on viber
,

how to retrieve deleted viber messages

,

how to retrieve viber messages

,

recover deleted viber messages

,

recover viber messages

,
restore viber messages
,
retrieve deleted viber messages
,
retrieve viber messages
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum