VS 700 - No Audio

This is a discussion on VS 700 - No Audio within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I had bought myself and granddaughters VS 700 few year back..Since then they have been upgraded to new phones and I still kept the AS700. ...

Thread: VS 700 - No Audio

Angry VS 700 - No Audio

I had bought myself and granddaughters VS 700 few year back..Since then they have been upgraded to new phones and I still kept the AS700. Last week my phone got dropped in to water. I dried it out and it works but the display seems damaged. Since I had my granddaughter's phones I had my number switched to another AS700. But it has no sound at all. No ring tones and if I use the speaker on a call it does not work and it kills the callers voice. I checked with my grand daughter she said the audio worked fine when she used it last. I looked every where I can not find any thing that would turn off all audio. I know this is an old phone to most of you guys. Still would any one know what would cause this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think you need replace your speaker, it would solve your problem. Take it to the nearest service center, it would solve it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links