Hello all,

I've tried searching for a solution to this problem, but I couldn't even find anyone experiencing the same issue, lol. So, when I came across this forum, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and using an app called Viggle. With the current state of that app, you basically get points for watching TV and then extra points for watching ads. The problem I'm having lately (since Viggle was bought by a new company and relaunched) is that some of the ads will automatically unmute the media volume on my phone. I'd say about 99% of the time, I have all volume settings (ringtone, media, and notifications) completely turned off. And even when one of the unmuting ads pops up, I can turn the volume back down to zero, but it goes right back up when the next ad appears. It's really annoying having to keep turning the volume down over and over again.

I've tried apps like Media Mute and Volume Plus, but nothing seems to actually keep the media volume muted with these damn ads. And again, it's just some of them, not all ads.

I've also tried turning on "Turn off all sounds" in Settings > Accessibility, which does work, but it also makes actual phone calls impossible since it literally turns of ALL sounds, lol.

So, yeah. Just super weird and frustrating. If anyone has any solution to this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.