How to switch the audio of alarm ?

This is a discussion on How to switch the audio of alarm ? within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Okay, So one app has been downloaded by me, I was found that app by searching best alarm clock application of 2016 on Google. So ...

Thread: How to switch the audio of alarm ?

How to switch the audio of alarm ?

Okay, So one app has been downloaded by me, I was found that app by searching best alarm clock application of 2016 on Google.
    So the problem had started when both alarm is ringing at a time I mean the app which has been installed by me and the built in app.

Anyone can suggest me the solution.

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Exactly which application are you talking about ?

I had the same problem face, 'alarms clock' folder (to which I had already put some new sounds but which weren't showing up) from internal storage to PC then copied it back to internal storage on the phone. The sounds then showed up as available to select as alarm sounds. Added a mixture of ogg and mp3s. "Android makes it very easy to add your own ringtones, notification sounds to your device. Simply move a sound file to the Notifications, Alarms, or Ringtones folder on your internal storage, and you're done. A new bug has popped up in Android, however, which could make this a bit more complicated. Currently, unless the sounds are added via a computer, they will not show up in your lists of available sounds." again your getting same problem re-install that app.

Comment edited by forum staff. Unapproved link removed.
    Last edited by CR6; 03-29-2016 at 04:46 PM.

A.I Awake 2.0 Alarm Clock

This is the best application ever I have used but only that issue is causing me

Comment edited by forum staff. Unauthorized link removed.
    Last edited by CR6; 03-29-2016 at 04:50 PM.

You might try deleting the app and reinstalling it.
    Or try an alternate app. There are a bunch of great alarm apps on the play store. I use Alarm Clock Xtreme. It provides all of the features that the alarm app you're currently using provides, plus many more. (Plus, more than 100 people have downloaded it) I try to stay away from apps that have less than 10 thousand downloads.
    Good luck!

S5 tap'n

Btw what are the features on this app (Alarm Clock Xtreme) that was not on the built in alarm clock of Android devices? Interested to install it also please give me a some features

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links