Headphones.

This is a discussion on Headphones. within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel I have the moto s9-hd headphones for bluetooth ones. I also have some Klipsch image s4's and some jbuds hi-fi earbuds. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Headphones.

In the heart of Big Blue Country - Lexington, KY
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    I have the moto s9-hd headphones for bluetooth ones. I also have some Klipsch image s4's and some jbuds hi-fi earbuds. I don't really care for the way the moto bluetooth headphones work with the droid. I get a ton of static and it sometimes gets extremely annoying to try and pair them correctly with the phone. Both sets of earbuds I have are awesome though. I generally use the Klipsch buds more often.
    I agree. I have the moto s9-hd ones as well that I use to listen to music and such while at work, and they work fine for that. But there have been times to where I can't seem to get them to connect. I have to reboot my phone to get them to work, and there have been a few times that didn't even work. I also use mine during the summer to listen to music while mowing the grass. The biggest problem I have had is when it gets really hot out and you start sweating they don't seem to stay in place very well, and I have to keep moving them around back to where I can heave again. But that might be because I do have a large melon

I bought a pair of sony earbuds. The best sound I've ever experienced. I bought mine for $30
    Sent from my Ally using Android.net App

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Klipsch speakers at all, but their Image S4's are pretty damn good, for around $80.
    I agree these are probably the best in ear headphones I've owned (Shure ec200, vmoda, sony). I almost took the Klipsch back today because the audio would cut out and stop my music player. Turns out its the droid. The 3.5mm jack seems to be an issue. I hope new phones come out soon...sigh

I too use skullcandy with my power-amp. Less than 30 bucks, sounds like my 15" 4-way home system and pretty much invisible in your ears and very comfortable.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Android.net

Sony makes a cool pair, at target ear-bud style on sale for 7$ normally 20$. Has great sound and good tones between bass and hi's

Optimus V

Quote Originally Posted by Bazar6 View Post
    I got a pair of "Sennheiser" 's from BestBuy. The guy told me they're near Bose quality, but for $60. And they are exactly that. Great sound all around (depending on the source; Pandora won't give you as great sound as your own stored mp3s). Nice deep bass in the rap and awesome riffs for rock.
    I use Sennheiser HD 600s for my Home use and really like them so I'd probably seek out Sennheiser earbuds myself.

I find the "near Bose quality" comment rather interesting. I'm no hi-end hi-fi guy but what I do know is most of them would find that comment quite comical. Personally I think Bose is an exceptional sound for the money. My thoughts are also similar to the BB guys thoughts -- but exactly opposite lol.

I'm curious about the Pandora comment. I've got the Pandora One subscription and it's streaming at 192kbps. Most mp3s are of the 128kbps variety, sometimes less, sometimes more. Unless people have mp3 bit rates of 192kbps or higher they're likely not getting better sound from them.

Preferably I try to choose any lossless format though, be it CDs I transfer or WAV files in general, but that's not always easy.

In any regard there used to an adage about sound systems. Take whatever amount you have available to purchase a given sound system and put 50% of that money towards your speakers.

Well, I did say they're near Bose quality, not at. I've had Bose and they are great, and the Sennheiser's aren't the same, but they are good with the sound (not comparing them to the noise-cancelling ones, just the regular ones). I don't have a Pandora One subscription; when I listened to the free Pandora (my post was made almost a year ago) it sometimes would go in and out with quality over 3G, hence the "depending on source" comment. I do rip my CDs (for personal use) at 192 or more as well, I don't mind storage because I end up storing them in the cloud and most of my favorites I keep locally.

And I just got Beats on my Thunderbolt with the Infected Eternity Rom, so now the music sounds even better lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links