Favorite Ringtone?

This is a discussion on Favorite Ringtone? within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; My ringtones are always changing. During football season, my default is the Monday Night Football theme (and on Sundays it's one of the "Who Dat" ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Ringtone?

My ringtones are always changing. During football season, my default is the Monday Night Football theme (and on Sundays it's one of the "Who Dat" songs). After football season, it depends on my prevailing mood. If I'm feeling good, I'll go with Jay-Z's "Roc Boys" or Kanye West's "Touch the Sky". If things aren't going well, I go with Talib Kweli's "Beautiful Struggle" or "Umi Says" by Mos Def. For my friends who are artists, I go with "Superstar" by Lupe Fiasco, and for pretty ladies, I use Snoop Dogg's "Beautiful."

I personalize my ringtones. For my brother, it's Ohio State's fight song, for my wife, it's The Cure's "Closedown," for dad it's Phil Keaggy's "The Promise," for my sister it's the "Imperial Walk" theme from Star Wars (yes, that's her ringtone for a reason), for everyone else it's the old classic telephone ring, because it takes me back to when we still had party lines.

I am lucky if I get 5 calls a month. Too much effort to set ringtones for different contacts.
    Motorola Droid 4

Phone Calls - ESPN Sports Center, Text messages - ESPN HD Sting

My default/favorite ringtone is Elmer Fudd saying, "Alright you bloody wabbit. I know you're in there- COME ON OUT!" It gets smiles and/or polite giggles when people around me recognize that it is my ringtone.

Actually all my sounds are from the same Looney Tunes Soundboard I found in the market. I saved the sounds I liked then deleted the Soundboard. Oh, yeah All sounds except the Zelda Secret Discovered Sound I use as my Gmail notification.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links