Putting music on my Evo

This is a discussion on Putting music on my Evo within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; What is the best way to put music on my EVO ? I linked it to my computer and put the music in but I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting music on my Evo

Putting music on my Evo

What is the best way to put music on my EVO ? I linked it to my computer and put the music in but I can't find it anywhere, What I want is when I open the music app on the phone I want all my music there in the same place like I did with all my other phones like the blackberry very easy just drag and drop not the case with the EVO! how are you's doing it ?
    Thank's

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by no1but24 View Post
    What is the best way to put music on my EVO ? I linked it to my computer and put the music in but I can't find it anywhere, What I want is when I open the music app on the phone I want all my music there in the same place like I did with all my other phones like the blackberry very easy just drag and drop not the case with the EVO! how are you's doing it ?
    Thank's
    Sure. once your connected to the computer open my computer then open the removable disk drive your phone is connected to. You will get a list of folders from your phone one being music. From here i open my music file in my computer and drag and drop thats it. Now when i unplug my phone my sd card updates and all my music is in one spot.

Jak, I just tried what you suggested, and my computer says there is no disk in the drive. I have my phone hooked up to the usb port. What am I doing wrong? Is there a setting I need first?

When you plug in your usb cable to your phone a screen should pop up on your phone with different conection options i.e. charge only etc. you want to select disk drive and that should let you see your Music folder.

I am eternally grateful. I have the Stones and Green Day nicely loaded into my Evo, so life is good for an old lady.

Cool Deal... The Evo is all that and then some.

Video

I just tried to do the above to put video on my EVO. I cannot find the "video" folder under the phone drive on the computer. There's a "music" folder, but no video. HELP.

Kwan Media folder for video's and if you're putting movies on your Evo you may want to check out this thread

Movies on your Evo

How do i take music off the EVO

Is there a quick way to take music off my evo

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Kwan Media folder for video's and if you're putting movies on your Evo you may want to check out this thread

Movies on your Evo

The quickest way i know is to connect to your computer and access you music file.

If you have a single song you want to delete you can use astro but jumping around and selecting songs it easier to me to just open on my computer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links