Music App Doesn't Find My Music

This is a discussion on Music App Doesn't Find My Music within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi guys I have a sensation 4g in tmo us. I used to have android GB 2.3.4 back when I bought the phone and the.Music ...

Thread: Music App Doesn't Find My Music

Music App Doesn't Find My Music

Hi guys I have a sensation 4g in tmo us.
    I used to have android GB 2.3.4 back when I bought the phone and the.Music app was working fine, meaning music was detected by the app and if I clicked button on the headset it would start playing my music store in the music Folder.
    Then I upgraded to ICS 4.0.3 and after everything got installed I noticed that now in ICS my music app doesn't find in my sd, always.says that there's no music and now I wanna know solve this?
    I've tried: unmounting and.mounting the.card, rebooting many.many times back to back and nothing seems to.fix.itcan any1 help, maybe someone who had.the.same.problem probably with the.same phone and now it to work
    Thanks in advanced
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1339305272095.jpg
Views: 1203
Size:  5.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1339305280658.jpg
Views: 1185
Size:  5.7 KB

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4 times
    Maybe a Corrupted SDCard?

Mount your SDCard on your PC. Copy all your files to a folder somewhere on the desktop or where ever you want.
    Also Make a list of all your applications you want on a piece of paper or something.

There are also programs in the Android Market that will allow you to Backup your Applications but I have found just re-downloading them from the market is just as easy.

Once you are done with that turn your Phone Completely Off.

Now Hold Down your Volume Down Button while Pressing the Power Button at the top of the phone. (Hold them down together)

A white screen should come up and you should see HBOOT - FASTBOOT - RECOVERY - CLEAR STORAGE - SIMLOCK - HBOOT USB.

Press the Vol. Down Button and go to CLEAR STORAGE then Press the Top Power Button to Select it.

It will then ask you if your sure you want to Delete all the Data on the SDCard Press the Vol. UP button for yes and Down for No.

Press the Vol. Up and it should Erase the Card. I am not sure if it will give you the option to Format the Card or not.

Then you can reboot the phone and install all of your stuff back on.
    Maybe that will help fix your issues.

You also have a Factory Data Reset which I would consider doing as well after you cleared the storage.

(Only problem with doing this is your phone will be just like the day you got it. So you will have to re-enter contacts n junk.)

Another Option: (This one I just did because I my SDCard got corrupt somehow and would not let me write to it anymore.)

Back up everything like above.

If you have some way to view the SDCard other than USB to the Phone.

Go to My Computer: Right Click on the SDCard Drive and go to Format.

Reformat the SDCard using FAT32 (Which should be the default setting.)

Just do a "Quick Reformat"

Once it is done just slap it back in to the phone and add everything back on.

(I am not sure but you might be able to reformat the SDCard with the USB cable Hooked to the phone... Not sure though I never tried.)

Give that a shot though and see if it fixes it.

9 times
    Clear music player data and cache and reboot the phone.

Sent from Tapatalk. Please excuse my brevity.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links