Need Some Help

This is a discussion on Need Some Help within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I have a Droid Razr on Verizon network. I work for an ambulance service and we have a program that records our tone out message ...

Thread: Need Some Help

Need Some Help

I have a Droid Razr on Verizon network.
    I work for an ambulance service and we have a program that records our tone out message and sends it to us via MMS. About 3 months ago I started having issues. If the MP3 file is over 59 seconds it will not let me have it. Will give a download file button but when I hit it the file vanishis. I also cannot get a file over 59 seconds thorugh email. it will convert it to a .wav file that does not work with Droid Razr. Verizon says its not them it is Android or Motorola. I am at a loss because all of my co workers are getting them fine some with older phones such as the EnVII. I use GOSMS Pro but it wont work with just the stock one either. any suggestions would be great. I have spent plenty of time on Motorola support they have even logged onto my phone via resuce me and not figured it out. I can however place an mp3 on my sd card and it works fine. it is just when downloaded to me.

Matthew Bierman EMT-P

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

update just found a co-worker with same phone and she has the same problem so what is it with Droid Razr not being able to get an audio file over 1 minute in length? am I missing something here?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links