Need Instructions on How to Install Music on Galaxy S ll

This is a discussion on Need Instructions on How to Install Music on Galaxy S ll within the Android Audio forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello to all of you in the knowledge of installing music on an Android phone. Here is what I want to do, but I have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UltraDroid

Thread: Need Instructions on How to Install Music on Galaxy S ll

Need Instructions on How to Install Music on Galaxy S ll

Hello to all of you in the knowledge of installing music on an Android phone.

Here is what I want to do, but I have no idea on how to do it:

1. Download music compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Sll and my ASUS TF700 tablet.
    Either directly to the phone via WiFi (or any connection) or to the computer than to the phone/tablet.
    Where can I get/download music ?

2. Storage: I have added an optional Micro SD card (16GB) to the phone: can the music be stored there? How ?

3. Is there a "iTune-like" website out there for Android, allowing me to simply buy music and download it directly to the phone/tablet much the same way as I used to do when I owned an iPodTouch ?

I am not a computer "pro", so I need to have detailed instructions about how to go about this.

Hoping someone will soon come in and offer help.

Thank you.

JP

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

welcome to the forum!

We have some very talented guys known as Rescue Squad, and if you can hang on for awhile, I'll see if I can get one over here to take a look at your problems.
    Galaxy likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

You can simply connect Android phone via USB cable to your computer, turn on USB mass storage mode on your phone and transfer the music directly from your computer to the phone. As to where you get the music - you can buy it from Amazon or any other sites that sell music.

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!

Re: Need Instructions on How to Install Music on Galaxy S ll

Yes, I find Amazon a decent place for music. You can download music just like on PC with the only exception of iTunes, because Apple hates Android. So if you have any other sources other than iTunes, most likely you can do it on Android.

But if you prefer iTunes over anything else, you can download it on the PC then either transfer it through a USB cable or upload it to a cloud storage, then it'll be accessible from your Android. Cloud Storage can be useful, because you will never lose your music, it'll stay there forever and you can access it from any device, whether it's a PC, a tablet or a smartphone.

Now for external storage, you will find a folder "external sd" in your phone, just place the music to that folder. If you're transferring music from a PC, once you connect your phone to the PC, you'll notice that two portable storages have appeared. One is for your internal memory, the other is for your external SD card.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links