Office, Business Apps for Note 2

This is a discussion on Office, Business Apps for Note 2 within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; hello everyone!thanks for your att to my post at first. i got a bare machine Note 2 in HK last week.Without exaggaration,it is really barely.i ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tears_for_Fears

Thread: Office, Business Apps for Note 2

Lightbulb Office, Business Apps for Note 2

hello everyone!thanks for your att to my post at first.
    i got a bare machine Note 2 in HK last week.Without exaggaration,it is really barely.i have to dl and install all the APPs from Android Market by myself.
    Due to work,i need APP to hand with dail files on the way.
    I just wanna office and business APPs,no games,no plugin,no ads at all, which i especially hate.

who can help me? Please recommend available APPs for my device.
    Thanks a lot !

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!

re: Office, Business Apps for Note 2

Welcome to Android.net!

If you need a file manager, one of the most popular is "ES File Explorer", however, I personally prefer "Solid Explorer" (Unlocker) over any other alternative, though it isn't free, but they give you a trial period to test it whether you like it. It allows you have two windows at the same time, it is VERY functional and simple to use. Plus the design is quite good and it allows you to switch from dark theme to light theme and choose the color of the folders.

For Office apps, you can try Google Drive which has Google Docs integrated so it is very easy to synchronize your documents with the cloud service. Other than that, one that I find easy to use and supports pretty much all the tools I need is ThinkFree Office [Free; Pro; HD] (I got it preinstalled on my phone so I upgraded to the premium version) and QuickOffice [HD] is quite sufficient, some prefer it more than ThinkFree, but they aren't free, if you want a free service, I suggest you Kingsoft Office which is one of the best and is free.

For cloud storages, ones of the best in my experience were Box and Dropbox. Google Drive is decent as well and it has integrated Google Docs, so that's a plus.

My personal thoughts. If you need anything else - ask away!
    Last edited by Tears_for_Fears; 03-25-2013 at 07:09 AM.
    Parade and UltraDroid like this.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

really powerful!i had dl kingsoft and it's very easy to use.how nice!
    thank you for your time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links