New Member With New Smart Phone

This is a discussion on New Member With New Smart Phone within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; This is my first message here and my first smart phone ever and at 77 years of age a few things are presenting a bit ...

Thread: New Member With New Smart Phone

New Member With New Smart Phone

This is my first message here and my first smart phone ever and at 77 years of age a few things are presenting a bit of a challenge and hope some here will be able to bear with some of my seemingly dumb questions . I bought it just a week ago . It is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 11X. I have figured out how the micro card works for photos and how to format it but when I add more photos and put them to my desktop it loads up all the previous ones as well which I thought would have been deleted with the format. So they must be on the phone itself and I have not been able to delete all photos from the phone . I do not want to keep them stored on the phone and would like to delete as I go after I have them loaded to my desktop . Hope someone can help with this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not personally experienced with your phone, but when I have transfered photos from phone to computer in past, there was an option to just transfer or transfer and delete (or something along those lines). See if you have that option with your phone and computer for starters. And if that does not work, hopefully someone else will have other suggestions.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links