Upgrade for HTC Desire

This is a discussion on Upgrade for HTC Desire within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am using android 2.2 version. can anyone help me how to upgrade to the new version....

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CR6

Thread: Upgrade for HTC Desire

Upgrade for HTC Desire

I am using android 2.2 version. can anyone help me how to upgrade to the new version.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

223 times
    Welcome to the forum! You should be able to go into your settings, under update phone and check for an OTA update.
    If you can't update over the air to 2.3 Gingerbread, it could be that your carrier never released it or it's no longer available. Unfortunately your Desire is just over 3 years old and (after a quick Google search) most sites have discontinued any update files, instructions and support. Even the developer site XDA closed their Desire root guide.
    You could try doing a more intensive Google search, or, call/take your phone into your carrier and ask them if 2.3 is still available for your device. Good luck!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links