Internal Memory Keeps Increasing

This is a discussion on Internal Memory Keeps Increasing within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; i am using Galaxy Ace. my internal memory keeps on increasing. recently from 97MB it jumped to 101MB and kept stay at this level i ...

Thread: Internal Memory Keeps Increasing

Internal Memory Keeps Increasing

i am using Galaxy Ace.

my internal memory keeps on increasing. recently from 97MB it jumped to 101MB and kept stay at this level

i realized that whenever I on my 3G to go internet, the internal memory will increase. this time round, i cleared the cache but the internal memory still stood at 101MB, which usually it will go down to 96-97MB

how come? any solutions?

also, one of my message threads has too many messages, whenever i want delete the thread, my phone will hang and will pop up a message stating process got problem. how?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    bkgroup
    Try moving apps to your SD card using some app2sd android app and also use AVG cache cleaner, that is perfect cleaner for such files on android.

Twitter
    bkgroup
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAsian View Post
    i am using Galaxy Ace.

my internal memory keeps on increasing. recently from 97MB it jumped to 101MB and kept stay at this level

i realized that whenever I on my 3G to go internet, the internal memory will increase. this time round, i cleared the cache but the internal memory still stood at 101MB, which usually it will go down to 96-97MB

how come? any solutions?

also, one of my message threads has too many messages, whenever i want delete the thread, my phone will hang and will pop up a message stating process got problem. how?
    I have searched on net and I found how to use App2SD. You can clear cache from your device using app2SD. I am personally using the app and its useful.
    Name:  App-2-SD-Android-apps-from-Theandroidportal1.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  106.8 KB
    Movable : Shows you the lists of android apps that can be movable to your android SD card from system memory.
    On SD card : The option shows you the already moved android apps on SD card from android system storage.
    Phone Only : Shows you the list of android apps that are located on android phone memory and canít be movable without rooting your device.
    The app also shows you the total memory and used memory for both android system as well as SD card at the bottom line.
    Reference : App 2 SD - Install All Apps On SD Card On Your Android Device | Android Apps

When you use 3G internet then your device first download all the data which you surfing and then sow it to you so at that time may your device is showing real memory of you phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links