Can't Recover Viber After I Reset My Phone

This is a discussion on Can't Recover Viber After I Reset My Phone within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi everyone I am sorry if its a dumb question. I was having a lot of problems with my phone so like any man I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CR6

Thread: Can't Recover Viber After I Reset My Phone

Can't Recover Viber After I Reset My Phone

Hi everyone

I am sorry if its a dumb question. I was having a lot of problems with my phone so like any man I just made a full copy of my android phone on my laptop .... all the files in all directories on my phone

Then I reset my android phone and now want to get my viber history back. I tried copying the original folder back over the existing viber folder but that didnt work

I tried the whatsapp way which is to uninstall viber, copy the viber folder from my laptop and install viber. That also didnt work

Can someone tell me of whats at least one way how I can use the backup i made to restore my viber messages ?

Thanks to everyone who read!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi there!
    This is a member of the Viber Teamץ

Unfortunately importing messages is not available yet.. :/

If you have more questions, we're here to assist.

Viber

Thanks for replying Viber team

So is there anyway I can recover my messages now ?

Unfortunately no, there is no way to recover your Viber messages if you've lost or deleted them.

tap'n

Unfortunately, it will not be possible to retrieve those lost messages, since we (Viber) do not keep our users' message history on our servers - we care about our users' privacy.
    We recommend to use our “Export message history” function every once in a while, in order to make sure that those messages are backed up.

lost viber messages (??)

Hi! I have a question regarding viber. It happened to me that I haven't received few messages sent from another person who claimed to had sent them to me. I'm really in doubts if this is techincally possible. It happened as well that I sent a message to the same person and saw the status "seen" which means the messages was actually seen, but this person stated she didn't see anything. We as well had same problems with usual sms, not just viber- some of them seemed to "disappear".Our phone companies are different and from different countries. Is this techically possible?

Welcome to the forum xx! It IS possible if you're attempting to send messages via wifi instead of your data connection. SOME carriers don't allow sms/mms messages to be sent or received via a wifi connection. So if this is how you're currently sending messages to this particular person, try resending them using your data connection.

tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links