No USB Sync in GS4

This is a discussion on No USB Sync in GS4 within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; New to Galaxy S4, have had Motorola for the past 15 years.....few things different. Cant seam the sync via usb cable. Soon as I hook ...

Thread: No USB Sync in GS4

No USB Sync in GS4

New to Galaxy S4, have had Motorola for the past 15 years.....few things different. Cant seam the sync via usb cable. Soon as I hook up with cable it recognize's the phone and files and I can explore the phones files. I've got the latest Samsung drivers or at least I think. Downloaded Kies latest.. I've got the phone rooted. so the usb connection worked for that. Tried Windows media to transfer files, drag and drop, tried Kies, tried moving, send to. But nothing. Tries to move files but about the first 5% of transfer it stalls out. I'm wanting to transfer some apk files into the download file in the phone, but cant do that....I've check the USB debug and have toggled it back and forth between camera and media and still nothing. Any suggestions.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Galaxy s4 no sync

Quote Originally Posted by mackpete152 View Post
    New to Galaxy S4, have had Motorola for the past 15 years.....few things different. Cant seam the sync via usb cable. Soon as I hook up with cable it recognize's the phone and files and I can explore the phones files. I've got the latest Samsung drivers or at least I think. Downloaded Kies latest.. I've got the phone rooted. so the usb connection worked for that. Tried Windows media to transfer files, drag and drop, tried Kies, tried moving, send to. But nothing. Tries to move files but about the first 5% of transfer it stalls out. I'm wanting to transfer some apk files into the download file in the phone, but cant do that....I've check the USB debug and have toggled it back and forth between camera and media and still nothing. Any suggestions.

Got it figured out. Had to use the supplied cable that came with phone. Though I have many charge/sync cables none of them worked except the Samsung cable.....Getting as bad as Apple cables

Consult the nearest Samsung Service Center, they might help you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links