Samsung T-Rex

This is a discussion on Samsung T-Rex within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi! I'm new to the forum, and i'd like to start with a thread, which i don't expect to be quite popular Though i own ...

Thread: Samsung T-Rex

Samsung S3800

I'm new to the forum, and i'd like to start with a thread, which i don't expect to be quite popular

Though i own an LG Optimus (Android 2.3.6), i'd like to ask about another phone i recently bought, the SAMSUNG Rex 70 S3800w Samsung S3800W - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG
    You probably haven't heard of this phone in this forum, though it's a 2013 model. I don't surprise from this at all, since the "Rexs" aren't Android phones. They use a Samsung OS (which looks like the primal ancestor of the Android OS) and it's a Java based platform.
    You can see it's specifications on the link above, but i'll just say it has a "416MHz" processor and a 240x320 3.0" Touchscreen. These features are far from impressive, but there are some Android Phones using such features. As you may already suspect, i want to try to install an Android OS. Why? Don't know. I don't know why i'm doing such things. I could purchase a budget-friendly Samsung Galaxy (for e.g. the specific phone looks exactly like the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo), but i wanted to check how much different a non-Android OS would be. --and it's a lot different (more than i wanted to be).

I'm not myself a programmer. I have experience on Graphic Design programs, which doesn't help at all.

So, is it possible to install Android OS on a Samsung Rex 70 S3800w? Where should i start from?

That'd be all- Happy New Year and thanx!
    Last edited by iatroblast; 01-03-2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: improve content

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Installing an OS is only possible for the developers as it is not an easy task, you could update it easily if it is pre-installed.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links