Do I Need a New Battery?

This is a discussion on Do I Need a New Battery? within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I have an LG VS840PP (LG Lucid) phone and since day one, the battery has run hot. Lately, it has been draining really fast, and ...

Thread: Do I Need a New Battery?

Do I Need a New Battery?

I have an LG VS840PP (LG Lucid) phone and since day one, the battery has run hot. Lately, it has been draining really fast, and wonder if it is due to my adding Instagram and Messenger apps. The back of the phone has been progressively getting hotter and hotter to the touch and the phone is not working right (has not for quite a time, before adding the two apps). I will ask about the other issues in another thread. One thing at a time. Thanks for any input!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

31 views and no reply? Should I go elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by arcover1 View Post
    I have an LG VS840PP (LG Lucid) phone and since day one, the battery has run hot. Lately, it has been draining really fast, and wonder if it is due to my adding Instagram and Messenger apps. The back of the phone has been progressively getting hotter and hotter to the touch and the phone is not working right (has not for quite a time, before adding the two apps). I will ask about the other issues in another thread. One thing at a time. Thanks for any input!
    After I registered, I noticed that MANY posts go unanswered. This is not a forum that I can trust to rely on for help with android issues. More people who don't know anything about devices, than those that do. It's a shame being a really nice website......

If your battery is decreasing constantly, then yes, I think you should get a new battery.

Try one of these apps:
    Juice defender ultimate_2x battery batter saver_Battery Saver Du&Switch Widget_GreenPower Free Battery Saver_ battery defender
    If they didn't help you should change your battery

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links