Android Updater for Galaxy S4

This is a discussion on Android Updater for Galaxy S4 within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi Guys I am new in this forum, I want to know if there is any kind of android os updater available in windows, from ...

Thread: Android Updater for Galaxy S4

Question Android Updater for Galaxy S4

Hi Guys I am new in this forum, I want to know if there is any kind of android os updater available in windows, from which any android phone or specially Galaxy S4 can be updated to latest Android OS or Lollipop.

Please provide me with your personal reviews if possible, so that I can select the best updater

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by cali; 11-20-2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Removed Request for Links

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum!

At this time, there's no stable build of lollipop for the s4.

By the time there is, it's quite a process to install it manually, so if you're looking for an easy, automatic updater, Samsung has software for Windows PC's called Kies that will facilitate an official update install.

Sent from my Note 4

Ran into a little snag? Have a question? Think your phone is only good to hold down rogue papers in a wind storm now? Visit the Rescue Squad!

Hi! I think the software you are looking for is available in the market which I have personally used, it will help you to update your android device to latest android OS.

The software is named as Android Magnet (androidmagnet.com) and I think they have recently released their beta version. I have used this software to update my Galaxy S3, and guess what this somehow works, my phone is now updated to kitkat 4.4.2.

I think you should give it a try

I think you should wait for the time they launch the official update, it would be nice if you don't root and get the official update.

Quote Originally Posted by Metur1987 View Post
    I think you should wait for the time they launch the official update, it would be nice if you don't root and get the official update.
    I agree with you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links