How can i recover my lost photos from Samsung s5?

This is a discussion on How can i recover my lost photos from Samsung s5? within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello, I need help! I'm not the techiest guy, I accidentally deleted my photos on my a Samsung Galaxy S5 a few days ago. Since ...

Thread: How can i recover my lost photos from Samsung s5?

How can i recover my lost photos from Samsung s5?

Hello, I need help! I'm not the techiest guy, I accidentally deleted my photos on my a Samsung Galaxy S5 a few days ago. Since then, I've been frantically trying to recover the deleted files. I should add that the phone does not have an external memory card - all data is stored on the phone itself. I tried Recuva initially and managed to pull all the files back, but they cannot be viewed. I now want to try PhotoRec but do not know if this even works on Android devices. Could someone please confirm?

Also, the PhtoRec software does not seem the simplest to use so any help explained in simple terms would be much appreciated, or is there any other softwares that acn recover my deleted photos from Android phone ( galaxy s5, Android 5.1)

Thanks,

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you backed up your photos with cloud services, like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc...?

Quote Originally Posted by cholsxie View Post
    Have you backed up your photos with cloud services, like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc...?
    No, I dind't have any backup files, is it possible to recover my lost photos from my Samsung phone dirclty without backup?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinerrely View Post
    No, I dind't have any backup files, is it possible to recover my lost photos from my Samsung phone dirclty without backup?
    well, it's not a good news. In your cases, it would cost 1000+ usd to get it recovered via local workshop. However, there is another way out. You can recover accidentally deleted or lost data from your device using the data recovery software (which works for both rooted and non-rooted devices). If you’re using a rooted Android phone or tablet, you can try to recover deleted files from your Android device. Follow the simple steps below to get your deleted files back. The more intuitive tutorial can be found in here(source). The article is too long so it's no a good ideal to post here.

Step 1: Download and Install the Software on Your Computer

Step 2: Set up Android to enable USB debugging

Step 3: Start scanning your Android for deleted files

Step 4: Preview and recover contacts, messages, photos and video from Android

Step 5: Back up Your Android Device to Protect the Files

It's quite simple, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogvmwar View Post
    well, it's not a good news. In your cases, it would cost 1000+ usd to get it recovered via local workshop. However, there is another way out. You can recover accidentally deleted or lost data from your device using the data recovery software (which works for both rooted and non-rooted devices). If you’re using a rooted Android phone or tablet, you can try to recover deleted files from your Android device. Follow the simple steps below to get your deleted files back. The more intuitive tutorial can be found in here (source). The article is too long so it's no a good ideal to post here.

Step 1: Download and Install the Software on Your Computer

Step 2: Set up Android to enable USB debugging

Step 3: Start scanning your Android for deleted files

Step 4: Preview and recover contacts, messages, photos and video from Android

Step 5: Back up Your Android Device to Protect the Files

It's quite simple, isn't it?
    hello, thank you very much for your reply, I tried it and install it on my computer, windows 8.1. why it can't identify my phone?

You could try to recover it through some third party recovery app, Preferably Recuva in PC, it might help you to recover everything.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links