looking for an app

This is a discussion on looking for an app within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi. My kids got tablets for Christmas and I'm looking for an app that I can choose a time limit for a 24 hour period ...

Thread: looking for an app

looking for an app

Hi. My kids got tablets for Christmas and I'm looking for an app that I can choose a time limit for a 24 hour period and it will lock them out when they reach the limit and restart the next day. Anyone aware of something like this. All I can find are stop watch type things that have to be turn on and off each time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum queenk! If you can let us know what type of tablets they got for Christmas we may be able to better help you with this particular issue. Many of the newer smartphones & tablets these days have what's called a "kids mode", which will provide the type of features you're looking for right out of the box. You simply need to go into the settings to activate. Knowing the make & model will help us determine if your kids device has this feature built in, or if we need to suggest a third party app.

S5 tap'n

queenk what a brillant idea you got their for your kids. I think this is possible with android doing time limit of usage.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links