HTC ONE M8 Hard Reset Issues

This is a discussion on HTC ONE M8 Hard Reset Issues within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I was having many problems saying all of my apps have stopped working spamming me with notifications. After reading online I decided to factory reset ...

Thread: HTC ONE M8 Hard Reset Issues

Exclamation HTC ONE M8 Hard Reset Issues

I was having many problems saying all of my apps have stopped working spamming me with notifications. After reading online I decided to factory reset my phone. I went into setting and did backup and reset.
    After it was done doing it's thing the phone rebooted and opened up with a "Setup Wizard" Initializing screen. Only this time I was having the same (X)Service has stopped working message, and all of the apps that have stopped working are all Google related IE: Google Play Services, Mail, Google.process.gapps, Google Play Music. Not only with these messages popping up but also it's stuck in a perpetual loop of "Preparing Your Phone". It's been on this screen for more than a day and I can see that it's probably not actually preparing my phone.
    I tried going into the boot menu and doing a factory reset, but whenever I try to boot into recovery it doesn't work. I don't know if all this info is helpful but please can anyone help me? I need my phone for work business and other subjects ASAP.

Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum bojjee!
    By chance, did you have any apps "disabled" before you did the factory data reset? If you did and you didn't actually re-enable them first, before proceeding with the FDR, this would have caused the issue you're experiencing now.
    Hang in there....we'll do our best to help you resolve this.

S5 tap'n

I don't think I actually went and disabled any apps. I just woke up and I was having this problems were a lot of apps had stopped working out of the blue. It wasn't just pre-installed apps but apps installed off of the Google Play Store as well.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links