Number of Installations/Day of an App on Google Play?

This is a discussion on Number of Installations/Day of an App on Google Play? within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi bros; This seems a weird question but I really need this information for my research to evacuate an app. Google Play only provides the ...

Thread: Number of Installations/Day of an App on Google Play?

Lightbulb Number of Installations/Day of an App on Google Play?

Hi bros;

This seems a weird question but I really need this information for my research to evacuate an app. Google Play only provides the total number of installion since it has been uploaded. For example: Subway Surfer with the amount of 500,000,000 to 1,000,000,000. My talking Tom: 100,000,000 to 500,000,000.
    So how can I know the amount of installaion per day? How to calculate or Is there any tool help me with that?
    All advices are appreciated!
    Thank you!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Lurker maadidevelopment's Avatar
    Twitter
    mobileappsindia
    You can view your statistics using google play console. You can follow these steps

Sign in your google play console
    Click All applications
    Select an app
    Click statistics on the left menu
    Use the settings at the top of the page to select your report type and time period.

You cannot check this sensitive data publicly unless you are a developer with paid access to google play console, or using third party paid services. However, I found this somehow relevant app on google play store "Application Tracker Widget" which is useful if you are tracking an app (most probably yours). Calculating manually in my view is somehow not useful because when there is installation, there is also uninstall.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links