How To Re-Flash LG K20

This is a discussion on How To Re-Flash LG K20 within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; i have the lg k20 and it just is not itself. seems about every 2 to 3 months i have to do a factory restore ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By helixman

Thread: How To Re-Flash LG K20

How To Re-Flash LG K20

i have the lg k20 and it just is not itself. seems about every 2 to 3 months i have to do a factory restore because for some reason when i open any app it just closed the app and goes back to the home screen. some say i have a bad app on this phone but i have the lg aristo with the exact same aps and that one works perfect. if by some reason that phone get funky i just hit the greenify and it closes everything and and the aristo is back to its old self again. but not the k20 i have to turn it off and restart it and then it may work for like 20 minutes and then starts it all over and as i keep going that time frame closes to the point of turning it off and on and the appclose now. then i have to do the restore.

so i want to do a reflash and se if that helps. i think it has a bug somewhere. i'm leaning towards it being a store dem that may have been stolen and i got it from ebay with this issue. i tried to re flash it yesterday but one of the downloads for a site i was using did not download even though it said it downloaded. so maybe someone here has the procedure that works. i did finally get it to go into firmware update mode that took some time as the instructions were not good for this model.

the program that my pc said downloaded the lg k20 plus mp26010v metropcs stock firmware did not show anything in the zip folder after it said it had 1.8gb of file in it. it turned up empty. that is the last file i was to get to do this and nothing. i tried 5 times. i have the uppercut on my desktop and i plugged the phone in and ran that and nothing happens. so somewhere i'm missing something, does anyone have the instructions and the links to the files needed to do this? thanks

i think i got it figured out. i found a site that had instruction and did it then it went to a screen for a password so i discovered i installed a step back rom and it needed a password i did not have but then i found that empty folder i downloaded a dozen time had the file i needed in it. so i reflased that file and i got the phone back so now i'm installing the apps by hand and not form a backup just in case the back was the reason i was having that issue. if anyone needs that site let me know i save it. thanks.
    Last edited by helixman; 02-01-2019 at 01:27 PM.
    ggrant3876 likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links