Daytona

This is a discussion on Daytona within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Have you seen the notification (Thank you Hot Hardware & Boy Genius) concerning the new Droid X? It seems to be called the Daytona with ...

Thread: Daytona

Cool Daytona

Have you seen the notification (Thank you Hot Hardware & Boy Genius) concerning the new Droid X? It seems to be called the Daytona with Tegra 2 dual processors, camera up to 8 from the 5, better screen resolution & more. The X is getting a tune-up!
    Not sure yet what it will be running , 2.2, 2.3, 3.0 or as Red just said to me maybe 4G.
    To me the new X or the Xoom is our X amplified by 2 with an extra processor & one having a bigger screen.
    Any one else have any comparisons to speak about?
    Sad to say (as I've said in another thread) it's again happened, Motorola is down in profit to .09 in the red (shame).
    The new year sure looks interesting, I'm just wondering who's going to start it off first.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Supposed to be running 2.2 on release and only 3G..this device will not be LTE from what I've been reading.

Yeah Moto's stock took a dive...plunge is more like it : (

I think 3g only is still a good idea because I for one won't pay more for a 4g phone up front just so I can pay more each month to use it. Don't get me wrong I think 4g is awesome and the speed would be great but when the evo came out every one that bought one got stuck with a ten dollar 4g data tax each month even if 4g wasn't available in there area. So I like seeing manufacturers not forget about just 3g phones.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android.net App

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links