help if ny one can plz

This is a discussion on help if ny one can plz within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; ok i have a samsung fascinate i love it but last night at work i tried messin with a custom rom nd complety wiped my ...

Thread: help if ny one can plz

help if ny one can plz

ok i have a samsung fascinate i love it but last night at work i tried messin with a custom rom nd complety wiped my **** lol my home button dont work or my setting and my search button.my phone is rooted and i have never really tried doin a rom before so it was a first and i didnt get a file on my phone right so i want to restore it. i was following this website How to Restore you Samsung Fascinate to Factory? but dont understand the whole voodoo stuff nd dont wanna mess it up ny harder. can anyone on here help me out? lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi, there! I think we can get you squared away. Can you please take a look under Settings > About phone and list the last four items for me?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links