Mototola Atrix

This is a discussion on Mototola Atrix within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey everyone! Where is the best place to purchase an unlocked Motorola Atrix? Also, do they even come unlocked or do i have to get ...

Thread: Mototola Atrix

Mototola Atrix

Hey everyone! Where is the best place to purchase an unlocked Motorola Atrix? Also, do they even come unlocked or do i have to get an unlock code from one of those sites? I am currently living in another country which i why i can not get it through a carrier.

Thanks for the help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    wwickedd
    You might be able to get more answers at our sister site dedicated to the Motorola Atrix. Check it out here Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    I don't believe the atrix is unlockable. But check out the other forum for more detailed answers.

Thanks for all the help so far! As for it possibly not being unlockable, I that I had read things about it being unlocked. Not a 100% sure though which is why I asked. I posted on the sister site and we'll see what they say there... Been looking for a new phone for a while now, but finding an unlocked phone that works in the 850 band for 3g has been tough. Feel free to ofer any suggestions!thanks again for the help!

Hi i have no idea about where you can buy unlocked Motorola atrix phone .Once you got your mobile try with different sim if it work then it is unlocked if it ask subsidy code then it is locked .i recommend you to visit classicunlocking.com to unlock your Motorola atrix phone from network lock .Here they ask you the network name to which your mobile is locked and the imei numebr of your mobile .finally they send you code to unlock your mobile.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links