General advice...

This is a discussion on General advice... within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Just joined but I've been on xda for about 8 months. I currently have an X10i running 2.3.3(CM7) but am pondering buying a new android. ...

Thread: General advice...

General advice...

Just joined but I've been on xda for about 8 months. I currently have an X10i running 2.3.3(CM7) but am pondering buying a new android. Love the x10, xda devs have made a silk purse from a sows ear, but like I said just wondering. Advice please, if any...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My vote is on the new samsung galaxy s 2 or the htc sensation. Two best phones in my opinion at this time.

My dads working at samsung atm, apparantly the galaxy s2 is getting alot of time and attention, should be very well supported for a good length of time and the tech is pretty top notch, that would be my recommendation anyway.

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    The only problem I have with Samsung phones at the moment is more of a generalized complaint. They don't update the software for the average user very often. As a hacker I don't suffer much from it (and as a Motorola owner currently it really doesn't affect me), but it's just annoying that they work so hard to push it out the door and then basically give up on int and move on to the next design.

Still, they are solid, fast. reliable phones. No problem with that part of it.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Decided to go for an arc. Tried the sgsII and, while it's very capable, lacks the 'va va voom' of the arc, ie aesthetics, display, unlocked bootloader etc.

Sent from my LT15i using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links