Log Phone Use Details

This is a discussion on Log Phone Use Details within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi guys, just wondering if there was an app around that could log the details of my phone useage - e.g log the time it ...

Thread: Log Phone Use Details

Log Phone Use Details

Hi guys, just wondering if there was an app around that could log the details of my phone useage - e.g log the time it was unlocked, then what files/apps were used etc.
    I need it because I am certain people are going through my messages and stuff but I can't prove it. One that takes a photo using the secondary camera (the one facing the phone user) would be very handy.
    If there is no such app, maybe some of you would like to take up the challenge? I have had a look through the market but am not able to find anything.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry just realised I posted in the wrong area.

Quote Originally Posted by Camero68 View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering if there was an app around that could log the details of my phone useage - e.g log the time it was unlocked, then what files/apps were used etc.
    I need it because I am certain people are going through my messages and stuff but I can't prove it. One that takes a photo using the secondary camera (the one facing the phone user) would be very handy.
    If there is no such app, maybe some of you would like to take up the challenge? I have had a look through the market but am not able to find anything.

Can you just set up a personal screen-lock?

Sent from my LG-P509 using Android.net

The problem with a screen lock is the one on this phone is a pattern base - you only need to tilt the screen to see the last pattern made by a finger (unless you wipe the screen clean every single time you put it down, and who would do that?) Also I would like to catch who is doing it. There are a few other reasons but I won't go into them right now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links