How can I unlock Samsung Galaxy Nexus just bought?

This is a discussion on How can I unlock Samsung Galaxy Nexus just bought? within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi, I have a Galaxy Nexus locked to O2 UK just bought, do you think where could I have it unlocked? I want reliable business ...

Thread: How can I unlock Samsung Galaxy Nexus just bought?

How can I unlock Samsung Galaxy Nexus just bought?

Hi, I have a Galaxy Nexus locked to O2 UK just bought, do you think where could I have it unlocked? I want reliable business not scams. Please help I just can't wait to use it with my number on Vodafone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum & congrats on your new Nexus! Hopefully someone can offer up a fix for you. Good luck!

tap'n

Thank you very much. No luck for the moment. I have tried to several unlock sites and no one has the code. Maybe someone else has another idea. Jailbreaking or something like this.

I have unlocked my Galaxy Nexus

After trying all methods available now, I found Samsungimeiunlock. Very supportive, they sent me the code in 2 minutes. SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus Unlock - SAMSUNG IMEI UNLOCK. Very good service.

Sorry for that late reply however i was busy unleashing it. I've literally attempted all unlock sites with no pleasure. Universe Nexus: It is indeed my first Android and it is tough to review it evaluating previous version of Android. I love the sensation getting it in hands, even though plastic isn't so excellent evaluating with apple iphone it's still much better than other Samsung phones. Getting used with apple iphone recption menus might be a little demanding however i believe that this is good in the end. The display is excellent which is the one thing that helped me alter the apple iphone. I did not test USB mas storage yet. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyT1m View Post
    Hi, I have a Galaxy Nexus locked to O2 UK just bought, do you think where could I have it unlocked? I want reliable business not scams. Please help I just can't wait to use it with my number on Vodafone.

You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy Nexus using unlock code.It's the best way to unlock your mobile.You can get your unlock code from your service provider or else try to buy a unlock code from online unlocking service provider.If you need unlock code visit unlock-zone.com Here you can get your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links