Galaxy S 4G or LG G2X

This is a discussion on Galaxy S 4G or LG G2X within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Heya, So I actually just got a new phone plan and contract, and I picked the Samsung Exhibit 2 as my my.first android but quickly ...

Thread: Galaxy S 4G or LG G2X

Galaxy S 4G or LG G2X

Heya,

So I actually just got a new phone plan and contract, and I picked the Samsung Exhibit 2 as my my.first android but quickly didnt like it so i switched it for the LG G2X. My other option was the Galaxy S 4g.

I really liked Samsungs touchwiz interface on my friends Galaxy S 4g, but the galaxy s is older and doesnt have an actual flash. However my G2X is having a few problems like the sound not working in the car as well as my friends galaxy s.

My question is, although the galaxy s 4g is older and less powerful, is it a better phone than the G2X and should I switch it for the Galaxy S.

So far i like the G2x in general but the battery life is terrible and the traditional stock android is really plain.

Either its the Galaxy S 4g or stick to the G2X

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I work in the warranty department for a large carrier and I would DEFINITELY recommend Samsung products over LG for a multitude of reasons, from quality and customer service to superior technology and eagerness to bend their own rules to ensure happy customers. Any issues with their devices are quickly investigated and maintenance releases are sent OTA. Samsung had some quirks with the Galaxy S, which sold more than any other android and they bent over backwards to track problem phones and replace them and it shows with the 4G phones. I'm not a huge fan of keis mini and the software update process but they listen to customers suggestions and act accordingly. Samsung won't leave you hangin. They have an edge on the competition because of this. They released the Galaxy S a little early without the 4G LTE radio so they had to play catch-up but they did so and surpassed the competition, I would not expect LG or any other competitors to be able to keep up. Very reliable company in my opinion.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links