Good day everyone!

Firstly, I hope this is the appropriate place to post this question and I did do a quick search of the Forum for similar questions but apologies if I've made a mess up!

So basically, I got my new Galaxy Note recently and love it, however transfering music onto a new 32Gig Micro SD is proving to be an absolute nightmare.

If I connect the phone up and try and drag and drop it onto the SD card directly it takes forever and nearly all of the music comes up as "Unknown" and gives the error "This media is unsupported by the player" or something close to that. So, I then tried taking all of my music, importing it into Windows Media Player and updating the artwork etc before syncing that way, the result is the same...

I then decided to sync albumns one at a time to see if this made a difference, it did, but then I noticed a strange thing, the first 5 or 6 albums go across fine but the rest always mess up and show as "unknown" even ones that originally did work when I synced them...

This had me thinking I had a duff SD card so I ran a peice of software to test for bad cards and it seemed to fill the card up without an issue and didn't report any errors, so the card seems to be fine (I did get it from Ebay and it is unbranded but that should'nt be an issue)

I then unmounted and formatted the card via' the phone and tried again, same issue...

It's a pain in the ass, does anyone have any ideas? I actually think the card may indeed by faulty...

Thanks in advance!