Android vs IPhone.

This is a discussion on Android vs IPhone. within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I used to have a iPhone, but i switched to the EVO3D, I can't seem to figure out how to "root" or "unlock" it. But ...

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Android vs IPhone.

Android vs IPhone.

I used to have a iPhone, but i switched to the EVO3D, I can't seem to figure out how to "root" or "unlock" it. But anyway, how is the EVO3d compaired to like a iPhone 4s.
    Seriously thinking of switching back if I can't figure out how to root or temp root lol

-NikkiBlasphemy's EVO3d

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't remember all of the specs and the details of HTC EVO 3D, but it has a 1GB RAM and 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU while iPhone 4S has 512 MB RAM and 1 GHz dual-core CPU. I do not believe iPhone 4S could be better than your HTC.

You can find tutorials on how to root your phone in these forums somewhere.

But seriously, why would you switch to Apple just because you can't root it? It's not like it's THAT important to root.

Iphone 4s has only 800 mhz dual core processor.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android.net

No, I believe iPhone 4S has a 1 GHz processor.

Either way having an 800 Mhz or a 1.2Ghz really does not mean much. The question you want to ask first is; what are you wanting? I can make both devices sound great, but, I am not the one that has to use them. If rooting is your motivation then ask why is rooting important? Is it to customize your phone? Give me something so I am able to further assist.

It does matter whether it's 800MHz or 1.2GHz. Just that a regular user can't notice it.

But yes, it depends on the user's needs of a phone. And rooting to Nikki, I believe, is important because it sounds cool. In a previous post, Nikki mentioned that He/She didn't exactly know what would it do.

Nikki just Google search super one click. In sure there is many out there but I root my friend evo 3d with it, it really only took like 2mins from downloading to phone finishing reboot after rooting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android.net

Quote Originally Posted by stevemcgee View Post
    (1) iPhone is developed by Apple and Android is Developed by Google.
    For the history books

Google didn’t invent Android. It was developed by Android Inc. in 2003. Android, Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California in October, 2003 by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick Sears, and Chris White. Andy Rubin and Rich Miner later went on to become employees of Google and have been responsible for almost every move Google has made in the mobile area.

Google Purchased Android Inc in 2005 for $50 million. In Comparison Microsoft bought the rights to QDOS for $50,000

Could be wrong but this is according to the IT-Depot newsletter: http://it-depot.net/files/IT_Depot_N...12_issue_2.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by stevemcgee View Post
    (1) iPhone is developed by Apple and Android is Developed by Google.

(2) In iPhone doesn’t not provide a way to increase internal memory; one the other hand, you can easily increase Android’s internal memory through an SD Card.
    (3) You cannot easily remove or replace battery in iPhone, but Android gives facility to remove the battery easily.
    Yes, these are valid thoughts and I think Apple should allow the removal of battery. The one thing that iphone has going for it is the way ut stores your apps. I know 5Gb of icloud storage and a 16Gb storage on the phone does not sound good compared to 16Gb on the galaxy s line and another 32Gb from sd card. But, if Android stored the way an iphone does then we would all be excited. If you do not know what I am talking about go check for yourself.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links