I Am New

This is a discussion on I Am New within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I love you jason I need to get android.net I look for to talking to some people in finding a lil bit more about the ...

Thread: I Am New

I Am New

I love you jason I need to get android.net I look for to talking to some people in finding a lil bit more about the android operating system right now having some problems with battery drain I use my phone a lot. I was hoping to get some advice and how I can save my battery life. any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to the Android community.

And for the battery draining quickly, I don't want to repeat myself, so I'll copy my post:

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk Fox View Post
    That's the first thing we notice when we first get a smartphone. Unlike the mobile phones, we should not expect it to last a week. Normally, it should last about two days. With heavy usage, it should last 6-8 hours. (also depends on the phone)

Try not to use 3G when not needed, 'cause it drains battery a lot. Decrease the brightness of the screen if you're indoor. The screen lighting is one of the main battery-eaters. This will not just save more of the battery but also your eyes. When you don't use your phone, lock the screen. Use the task manager (the stock one) to turn off unused apps. Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS etc. when you don't use it. When you're charging, don't unplug it until it's fully done. And it's better if you start charging at less than 15% left of it.

If you need it to last as long as possible for one important event, manually turn off all the processes and services from the settings. It helps a lot to me.

These tips might help you to increase the battery life.

Thanks Fox. One more question. when I put my phone on to 2g my phone doesn't work at all. what I mean is I don't have any signal.

Then dont place on 2g.

LOL

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links