AfterMarket Text App for Samsung Epic4G Touch Problem

This is a discussion on AfterMarket Text App for Samsung Epic4G Touch Problem within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I'm trying to use GO SMS PRO for my texting, but it is interfering with Samsung's "Text" voice mail program which i can't seem to ...

Thread: AfterMarket Text App for Samsung Epic4G Touch Problem

Question AfterMarket Text App for Samsung Epic4G Touch Problem

I'm trying to use GO SMS PRO for my texting, but it is interfering with Samsung's "Text" voice mail program which i can't seem to get around. If i receive a voice mail, I get a text message from "Android" 9016 asking me to call a
    Sprint phone number. That number asks if i have a new phone capable of SMS. Regardless of how i answer, my voice mail messages do not come through to voice mail. I called sprint tech support and they advise me to uninstall the 3rd part app, which i did....and then my voice mail messages were received.
    ANY SUGGESTIONS/ASSISTANCE/HELP will be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I do not like the text app that the phone comes with.....THANK YOU

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wanted to welcome you to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon View Post
    i'm trying to use go sms pro for my texting, but it is interfering with samsung's "text" voice mail program which i can't seem to get around. If i receive a voice mail, i get a text message from "android" 9016 asking me to call a
    sprint phone number. That number asks if i have a new phone capable of sms. Regardless of how i answer, my voice mail messages do not come through to voice mail. I called sprint tech support and they advise me to uninstall the 3rd part app, which i did....and then my voice mail messages were received.
    Any suggestions/assistance/help will be greatly appreciated. I do not like the text app that the phone comes with.....thank you
    all figured out. Go sms pro is now working

One problem here with Go sms pro, it is not supported both text messages and voice mails both. I am facing this problem that's why I am going to remove this. Can anybody suggest me any other app which offer text to speech program....

Hey Guys, I saw a new app for text to speech program. But this app is working only in iphones. One of my friend download this app from (removed link) But I have HTC Sensation XE and I also looking for an app like this for my phone. This app is working well then Go sms pro. Can anybody suggest me an app like this for my new phone.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 04-24-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Removed link to unsupported site

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links