Androites can easily update AT&T Galaxy Note to Android 4.0.3 ICS with UCLD3. Here's how:
1. Download the firmware for UCLD3.
2. Download drivers for AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-i717.
3. Double press the drivers file for Galaxy Note.
4. Double press the UCLD3 file.
5. Put the device in Download Mode by Holding the Power and Volume button. Connect the device to computer via USB cable.
6. You'll get an "Added" message from Odin's message box once connected to the computer. It will be something like
7. Search for the Start button in Odin and press it to install UCLD3 firmware. The phone will reboot itself after a few minutes.
8. Disconnect the device