Please Help Me :-)

This is a discussion on Please Help Me :-) within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Get my new phone this week, so went to put all my pictures of the kids on my computer! then relised all my pics are ...

Thread: Please Help Me :-)

Please Help Me :-)

Get my new phone this week, so went to put all my pictures of the kids on my computer! then relised all my pics are saved on my phone not my sd card... tried for days to move them over to my sd card but with no joy. is it possible? if so can someone walk me through it, be much appreciated.... thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

by default it will saves to phone memory. change the default setting to sd card.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Android.net

I guess you are using default file manager which came with your Android. Use some third party file explorer apps like ES File Explorer. I use ES File Explorer. The interface is good. I can easily transfer my pictures from internal memory to SD card. It has a lot of other options too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links