I Need HELP!!!

This is a discussion on I Need HELP!!! within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; We are getting ready to leave on our adoption trip to China. I am SOOOO not a techie, so please help me (in simple terms!) ...

Thread: I Need HELP!!!

I Need HELP!!!

We are getting ready to leave on our adoption trip to China. I am SOOOO not a techie, so please help me (in simple terms!) We purchased an Asus tf 300 for the trip. I plan to store all of my pictures on the tablet while in China, but how do I transfer them to my PC once we are home? I tried simply plugging it into the USB, but when the options come up and I select 'transfer pictures using Windows' (like I do when I insert the SD card), it just says "No new files found". Please help me!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It should try to install the drivers

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android.net

you can register an online disk and download an app for Asus tf 300, upload your pics to the online disk, and then you can download from the online disk

That's terrible! You can go to a certain website and try to install the program that suited best to your gadget. Well, good luck!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links