Help Me to Downgrade My Xperia S to GB
I purchased my Sony Xperia LT26i last month. After the purchase it, I updated Xperia S phone to the latest android ICS. But i really disappointed it, it has lag. Specially dial pad. Are there any way to downgrade it to the Gingerbread without loosing the warranty? OR are there any method to improve its lags without loosing warranty.
09-30-2012 05:16 AM
Android Sr Member
You can use flashtool, its a windows computer application and use for flash firmware, kernel for all the Sony's android devices. I don't know it will void the warranty, but some experts will give answer for that.
flashtool:- Flashtool -- Xperia devices flashing
GB Xperia S LT26 firmware file:- 6.0.A.3.75 or 6.0.A.3.73
- Extract downloaded firmware compress file and copy it to the "C:/flashtool/firmwares" folder.
- Run flash tool as an administrator.
- Click thunder icon.
- In the mode selector tick "flash mode"
- Power off the phone and unplug it.
- Press and hold volume down key and same time connect to the PC.
- In the firmware selection window click "OK".
- Now installation start.
- Don't disconnect phone while the flashing, if you do, your device will bricked.
- After installation completed disconnect phone from the PC and use it.
Installation guide:- How To Install New Firmware Update, Downgrade Sony Xperia Android Phone With Flashtool
Thanks you friend, I'll try it. Can some one please tell me this method void the warranty?