Droid Razr Maxx HD Accessories

This is a discussion on Droid Razr Maxx HD Accessories within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; This is more of a retoricle question, just due to the fact this has been the case with motorola for years when it comes to ...

Thread: Droid Razr Maxx HD Accessories

Droid Razr Maxx HD Accessories

This is more of a retoricle question, just due to the fact this has been the case with motorola for years when it comes to accessories. I have yet to figure out why iphone/apple as soon as a new product comes out theres a boat load of accessories already out on the market. I know that the mfg. give out specs to the aftermarket mfgs so pre development of case's and other things can be done ahead of release of a new product, so why can't motorola or for that matter HTC, etc. do the same. For instance I had a Droid Razr Maxx when it first came out and it took at least 3 to 4 months to find a different case other than what Verizon offers. Now I have a Droid Razr Maxx HD and the same holds true. Is it that Apple has a better marketing department. I know that a iphone is designed for the cell phone impaired people, but come on the Android base system is still out selling apple, and for for a person thats been around the iphone and owned numerous Razrs and Android devise's, the Razr runs circles around any iphone. I tried even getting a Zagg invisasheild and even they don't have one yet, but all kinds of apple crap. [ Gorrilla Glass still scatches ]. I can see why people by apple just due to fact of all the cool accessories that come out. Again I think the marketing dept. at the cell phone mfg. are asleep.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You may be right. I've wondered the same thing myself at times.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

I've also noticed that there is always an abundance of Apple products available when accessories for my non-Apple device can't be found, no matter how many times I walk around the displays. It is frustrating to say the least.

It all comes down to marketing. When Verizon/Motorola comes out with a new phone you'll see it advertized for a month than nothing. If Motorola would stick with one phone for a while instead of one or two years and keep expanding on new features like apple does than people might stay with the phone. I'd evan consider a iphone do to all the accessories but than again I was temporarly insane phone a breif moment.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links