Reset Atrix 2? ICS Issues

This is a discussion on Reset Atrix 2? ICS Issues within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I have a Motorola Atrix 2: AT&T pushed the ice cream sandwich 4.0 to it about 2 months ago. I have had trouble since then ...

Thread: Reset Atrix 2? ICS Issues

Reset Atrix 2? ICS Issues

I have a Motorola Atrix 2: AT&T pushed the ice cream sandwich 4.0 to it about 2 months ago. I have had trouble since then where my photos on the camera disappear, a few hours later they re-appear; notifications disappear and re-appear. I have talked with both Motorola and AT&T and no one can figure out the problem, other than maybe I need to do a factory reset. I have copied the SD card to my computer, and supposedly the phone is backing up to my Google email account as well, but when I look at my Google email account I see nothing resembling anything from my phone. I have not done the factory reset because I'm afraid I will lose everything. How can I be sure that my stuff is really backed up on Google? I am not a geek on this stuff, so I really am not sure what to do in order to make sure I still have everything there when I reload the phone. HELP!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello Icp - welcome to the forum!

We have a sister site Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum which is entirely dedicated to Atrix phones and has some real experts on it's staff. You'll probably get an answer quicker if you post your question there.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Quote Originally Posted by lcp62 View Post
    I have a Motorola Atrix 2: AT&T pushed the ice cream sandwich 4.0 to it about 2 months ago. I have had trouble since then where my photos on the camera disappear, a few hours later they re-appear; notifications disappear and re-appear. I have talked with both Motorola and AT&T and no one can figure out the problem, other than maybe I need to do a factory reset. I have copied the SD card to my computer, and supposedly the phone is backing up to my Google email account as well, but when I look at my Google email account I see nothing resembling anything from my phone. I have not done the factory reset because I'm afraid I will lose everything. How can I be sure that my stuff is really backed up on Google? I am not a geek on this stuff, so I really am not sure what to do in order to make sure I still have everything there when I reload the phone. HELP!!
    Welcome to the site. Hope this is resolved.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links