VOIP Problems

This is a discussion on VOIP Problems within the Android Forum forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I have HTC One S. I had downloaded Voip about 1 month Back. But then the quality seems to be really bad. Is this due ...

Thread: VOIP Problems

VOIP Problems

I have HTC One S. I had downloaded Voip about 1 month Back. But then the quality seems to be really bad. Is this due to wifi or is it the prob of voip? Are there any similar applications for long distance calls ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by rafnes View Post
    I have HTC One S. I had downloaded Voip about 1 month Back. But then the quality seems to be really bad. Is this due to wifi or is it the prob of voip? Are there any similar applications for long distance calls ?
    You can try Switch2Voip to make calls from any mobile phone using a VoIP app, just configure it with the username, password and IP provided by the VoIp provider, the website is Voip for Call Centers, Sip Trunks, Free USA DID, Toll Free Numbers - Switch2Voip

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links