Lilli Adventures 3D
This is our first game, Lilli Adventures 3D. It's now available at Google-Play. You can test the game for free in the Lite-Version.
- Action-adventure on a platform in the sky, in full 3D.
- You play Lilli the red dragon, and you have a weapon per level, e.g. a hammer.
- Your opponents are sheep, goats, zombies, witches, fish, knights, etc., even Yetis, all in their respective worlds, having their own unique behaviours.
- The game features an innovative control mechanism using the accelerometer (physically tilting the device, or alternatively on-screen joystick) to play in 3D space.
- There is no fixed storyline in the levels - everything that happens is completely dynamic, so each time you play and as long as you play a level, it is completely unique.
- Your goal is to collect as many points or time as you need to unlock the next level or bonus level, while keeping your opponents from stealing your in-game time. Your ultimate highscore is the time you were able to stay on the platform.
- Several unique and dynamic levels with lots of characters, for endless time of fun
- A surprising bonus level for each main level, having completely different game-play (Monster Memory, Sound Replay, Badminton etc.)
- Three difficulty modes for the whole game, so everybody can play it
- Submit your highscores to Lilli's Website
- Full-3D worlds with graphics and sounds in HD quality
- Including low and high quality modes for older and newer devices
- Play using the accelerometer (tilting the device) or on-screen joystick
- No extra/hidden payments, no in-game ads, no data collected
- Complete download size is 30MB
Recommendations (normal quality)
- Screen Resolution 800x480 or higher recommended (735x460 minimum)
- Dual-core CPU and GPU with 512MB RAM recommended
- Ca. 50MB storage space (internal or external SD)
We'd love to hear your feedback
Last edited by CR6; 07-18-2012 at 02:42 PM.
07-18-2012 11:03 AM