Combat Evil UFOs with New Game Striker: Protect Our Planet
The video above gives a very quick introduction to our new game Striker: Protect Our Planet. Striker is available on Google at http://bit.ly/NG1z0i and on Amazon at Amazon.com: Striker: Protect Our Planet: Appstore for Android.
Striker: Protect Our Planet is a fun engaging game with amazing graphics and catchy background original score. The end of year 2012 is approaching and as the Mayans had predicted our dear planet Earth is getting attacked by aliens that want to destroy life on our planet. The cunning UFOs have different kinds of bombs, spaceships and blocks in their arsenal. The people of various countries have gotten together and built a huge space gun. Use this space gun to push the UFOs into the dark corners of the Universe.
Striker's primary goal is to inculcate in users a sense of responsibility towards our planet Earth. The pollution on our planet is growing at an alarming rate. Striker game makes an attempt to educate users about this growing pollution in a very fun and interactive way. At the end of every level a fact on the pollution on our planet is shown.
- 54 levels of amazing UFO striking fun. More levels on the way
- Amazing UFO, space ships and gun blocks.
- Learn facts about pollution on earth after completion of every level and help saving pollution on our dear planet.
- Easy way to navigate the levels that feels like a true carousel.
- Use Settings button to control sounds, music and power of the gun.
- Use Stats button to unlock more guns and backgrounds. More coming on the way.
- Integrated with open feint and contains leader boards and achievements.
- Interesting physics based game involving collisions etc.
- Unlock levels as you keep playing.
- Every level has details on what the UFO's are planning to do to destroy our planet.
- Pay attention to different types of bombs that can destroy the Striker or the UFO's.
Hope you enjoy the game.
08-03-2012 04:20 PM
Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing.
awesome game, I'll downloading it now.