[FS] ASUS Transformer 32GB w/ Extras

This is a discussion on [FS] ASUS Transformer 32GB w/ Extras within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; ***Edit*** This item has officially been sold on Ebay ***Edit*** Ahoy hoy! Well I wanted to post this in the sister site transformerforums.com where i ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrAndroid

Thread: [FS] ASUS Transformer 32GB w/ Extras

[Sold] ASUS Transformer 32GB w/ Extras

***Edit*** This item has officially been sold on Ebay ***Edit***

Ahoy hoy!

Well I wanted to post this in the sister site transformerforums.com where i actually have a history (my sn is MrAndroid there too), but they don't allow classified postings there, so they directed me here. First, a quick history on why I'm getting rid of my wonderful wonderful tablet. My wife and I have 7 kids (ages 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, and 7mo twins). Based on simple math, we are too big for normal sized vans. Right now we're driving two 7 passenger minivans when we all have to go somewhere, but it's getting ridiculous, so we need to get a nice 9+ passenger van. Now I make a good paycheck, so getting a used vehicle wouldn't be too much of a burden, but we're in line to buy a 6 bedroom house where we can be comfortable and not so cramped, so that gets priority for the main flow of income, so I'm looking to offload some of my "other children". My Android family is an important part of my life (I even have an Android tattoo), but my real family always comes first....sniff....sniff....

Per android.net classified policy, I'm to let you know that I've also listed this for sale on craigslist locally, and have a posting up on G+ about wanting to sell it. Edit: I've also listed it on Ebay (*MINT* ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 32GB w/ Extras | eBay). No single place gets priority over the other (Sans ebay), and it's a first come first serve basis.

So without further a due here's what comes in the package:

*ASUS Transformer 32GB (It's in mint condition, and when I say it's in mint condition, I mean I have OCD, and treat my electronics like they're holy artifacts lol);
    *It's running a rooted stock 3.2;
    *It comes with the original box, USB cable, and charger;
    *I'm including a neoprene protective case by Case Logic. This case is great. It fits the Transformer's dimensions perfectly, and has enough extra room to accommodate the inclusion of a keyboard dock if you decide to buy one;
    *I'm including a 32GB Micro SD Card;
    *I'm including a nice stylus by Griffin;
    *I'm including an HDMI>Mini HDMI adapter so you can connect it to your tv/monitor;
    Bonus: Just to expedite this, I'll throw in one of my Sony Ericsson Liveviews (yes you read that right lol)

I'm asking $400.00 + shipping. Payment would be made via paypal or some other secure method. Shipping method/cost would be determined by the buyer, including whether or not the buyer wants additional like insurance, tracking, etc..

If you're interested, you can either reply to this post, PM me, or call/text me at (406) 838-NERD.

Andrew

P.S. I'm not looking to get scammed or spammed, so if you are thinking about doing that remember this: you never want to piss off a geek with a constant internet connection ^^

Last edited by MrAndroid; 08-17-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    furbearingmammal likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Might want to pull your phone number from where your phone model is supposed to be, but other than that, good luck! I'd love something like this but I just don't have the cash.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Quote Originally Posted by furbearingmammal View Post
    Might want to pull your phone number from where your phone model is supposed to be, but other than that, good luck! I'd love something like this but I just don't have the cash.
    Hahah, darn chrome autofill

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Normally I'd have PMed but I figured since I was saying good luck...

And I feel your pain. I love having to find that one mistake it always puts in when I'm signing up for a new account somewhere or trying to order something. :D
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links